Sunday, April 1, 2012

I changed the look around here...again...for the last time.  No I swear. 
You're going to see more of me these days.
Because I'm not embarrassed to have a blog anymore.
Yes, I was totally embarrassed.

I wanted to do something different to jump-start me into finding my intent with blogging.  
Intent is my new word these days.  
Intent, to me, means to have meaning, significance and purpose behind the things I do, the direction of my walk, the amount of Reese's peanut butter cups I eat, the power of my foot against the gas pedal or, in other words, the life I live.  

My blog is no longer "one part powerful, one part pitiful" because nothing about my story is pitiful, I just felt pitiful telling it.  
And I stole the quote from Ani DiFranco anyway.

This, is my little, big life.  
I'm 26 years young but it's a life packed with real lessons.  
It's a life full of reasons to have intent.  

My hope is that this blog serves as a card in my nieces and nephews and daughter's rolodex. 
A place to refer to.  Seek from.  And find their own intent in the story that came before them.

Here's our little story: 


 (who wouldn't!?)

 clearly.

 Yes, he really asked on five different occasions!



 and believe it or not...











than









 okay so maybe we aren't all yet found.  It's all relative.


2 comments:

  1. Bre I swear you are one of the great writers of our generation. Love you from a million miles away xx

    ReplyDelete